Ibis Mojo HD3 XT M8000 11 Speed Bike 2017
'In my eyes, the Ibis Mojo HD3 isn’t just the fittest bike on the market right now, but it’s also one of the best technically too' Enduro mtb
"Simply put, this was the lightest, most lively feeling, and even maybe one of the most fun 27.5+ bikes I have ridden to date." Bicycling March 2016
'The long wheelbase and slack head angle improve stability the faster you go. But I was struck by the bike’s nimbleness in slower, quieter moments. It was sure-footed on tight switchbacks and the stability I found at speed was also there on slow-speed rollovers and rocky stairstep sections.'
Bicycling December 2015
Ibis Cycles has been around for many years, and is rightly so, like Yeti, a hertiage brand, that not only makes amazing bikes, but also due to its 'exclusivity' and small-scale production values, makes every rider an individual. Ubyk has taken this idea further in creating a truly customisable bike from the frame up. Bling it up with colourful and super reliable componants by Hope Tech, go futuristic with electronic shifting with Di2, and choose from the latest, greatrest suspension from the masters, Fox, Rockshox, BOS and DVO.
The HD3 also features the latest and greatest refinement of the famed dw-link suspension. Geometry is fully modern: longer, lower and slacker, with 6” of plush rear wheel travel.
- Seven-year warranty
- Accepts 27.5" tyres in 2.3", 2.5" and also 2.8" Plus size
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- Boost 148mm rear/110 Front axle on all XT/X01 and above kits
- 6” (150mm) of rear wheel travel
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame and swingarm
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 66.6º head angle
- Shock specs: Fox Factory FLOAT DPS 3pos w/Adj and EVOL Sleeve with Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.25"
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter is available
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9"
- 160mm post mount
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- BB height with tyre sag is the same with 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 tyres
- 1X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look
Colour: Gloss Blue
Colour: Gloss Blue
Product code: hd3blue