Brand-X's Ascend Dropper Seatpost was so good they decided to super-size it: the Ascend XL Dropper Seatpost offers longer travel for the long-legged rider or for those who prefer a greater scope of adjustment. Operated easily via a paddle style remote, this aluminium dropper seatpost lets the rider customise their saddle height for the trail ahead. The Ascend Dropper Seatpost set the benchmark for reliability and performance at an excellent price point, a proud tradition that the Ascend XL Dropper Seatpost will carry on.
Ergonomic Dropper Seatpost
This Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seatpost features an ergonomic remote lever that has been designed to run from where your front shifter normally sits. Ideally suited for those running a 1x chainring transmission without a front derailleur. However, a paddle style shifter is available aftermarket for those who want to use the Ascend XL Dropper Seatpost with a front derailleur and shifter.
The seatpost is cable actuated at the bottom of the post via a linkage mechanism which eliminates cable pull/movement, to ensure consistent performance time and time again.
- Material: T651-7075 Aluminium
- Bar mounted paddle style remote lever and cable operated internal routing
- Linkage mechanism eliminates any outer cable pull
- Zero offset, one-piece head/upper shaft with micro adjust clamping mechanism
- Only compatible with internally routed bikes
- Length: 498mm
- Travel: 170mm
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Finish: Sand blasted and hard anodised
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 595g (w/o cable and shifter (30.9mm))
Weight: 595 g.
Weight: 595 g.
Product code: 584219